TikTok is fastest growing social media platform on the planet. But Indian government blocked the TikTok app “to preserve data and sovereignty”. You know what, TikTok had over 200 million users and after the TikTok ban, so many people want to download the videos but individuals have no access to watch and create their own videos. However, it is still possible to download your videos from the TikTok even it is banned. Read on to discover how to TikTok download in India?
Download TikTok Videos in India
You can download videos in India even when the TikTok is banned. So, you don’t need to be worry and follow the following methods to download your favorite creator videos:
- VPN App
- Chrome Browser or Safari (in iOS, iPadOS)
Install VPN App
- Firstly, install the VPN App on your smartphones. You can install any VPN of your own choice.
- Open the app, tap on the ‘X’ from the upper right corner and skip the free trial.
- Now tap on the ‘Connect’ and then on ‘OK’ to allow you to set up a VPN connection.
- Now you can change the location by tapping on the default location.
- VPN will now get connected.
- You can also disconnect it when you want.
Use Chrome Browser
- Use chrome browser to open your TikTok Profile. You just need to change the location of the browser or you can also download VPN on your PC or laptop to run the TikTok.
- Now open the TikTok on the browser and open the following URL in chrome and replace the username with your actual name of the TikTok. (https://www.tiktok.com/@username)
- Open your TikTok videos and tap on the share icon, then on the “copy link”
- But if your account is private, then you need to login first and you can copy the link from your profile.
Download the TikTok Videos Without Watermark
Follow the methods below to know how to download TikTok videos without watermark.
Use TikTok Download Website
- Open the TikTok app by using VPN and find the videos you want to download.
- Use and online video downloader tool, Tiktok download to download the TikTok videos.
- This is a free website which allow the users to download the video from TikTok by entering the video’s URL.
- Now tap on to the ‘copy link’ option to copy the video link and then paste the copied link in the provided field of the website.
- You can choose the quality of the video you want to download and then click on to the button to start downloading.
- Once the download is complete, you can find the video in your device download’s folder.
Use Third-party Apps
These app allow you to easily download and save the videos without watermark. So, you can watch them offline, share them with other or repost them on other social platforms.
- Install a reliable app form google play store or Apple app store. Android user use google play store or apple users use apple app store.
- You can search the apps by typing the TikTok and many options appear.
- After installing, the app would be open the TikTok app on your device and browse for the videos you wish to download. And copy the link of that video.
- Open the installed TikTok video downloader app and paste the copied link of the video in the provided field.
- Tap on the download button and start the process.
Use screen recording Applications
- There are many applications to record the screen. It depends on you that which tool you want to use.
- Open a video screen recording tool and adjust the recording setting.
- Now start playing the video on your device screen for recording.
- Meanwhile, start the video screen recording.
- Once the video is finished stop the screen recording and save the video in your device.
- Your video gets downloaded without a watermark.
In conclusion, despite TikTok banned in India, you can still download your videos by using the following ways. These are the most popular method or tools that you can use to download the videos. But remember, the simplest and easy method for this is using TikTok Download Website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I download TikTok app in India?
New users cannot download the TikTok app in India because TikTok is banned in the country. All they need to do is to use the VPN to install the app and then download the videos.
Which VPN to download TikTok in India?
There are many options in VPN to TikTok download in India. For example, NordVPN, Surfshark, IPVanish, ExpressVPN etc. These are the great tools for users from countries that block TikTok.
Why is TikTok banned in India?
India imposed a nationwide ban on TikTok and dozens of other Chinese apps in 2020 over privacy and security concerns after a military clash with China.